The Company “ATALANTA MARINE”, which is located at 3 Iosifidou str, Elliniko 167 77 is the legal owner and administrator of this Website.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. Your use of this site indicates your consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Where “We” / “Us” means “ATALANTA MARINE” Company.
- By “User” is meant any visitor to the Site.
- Where “Licensee” means either the company that created the Website and all the contents of these Elements, or the legal user of any of these Elements are not its original intellectual property creators.
- “Applicable Legislation” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and any other data protection laws.
- “Consent” means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating him or her.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identifies, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifies or to one or more factors specific to the physical or physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
ATALANTA MARINE Data Protection
We will keep the personal information you provide us on this site in our customer database so that we can provide and improve the services we offer to you, as well as keep you informed of our services and products if you sign up to our newsletters. Customer data may also include the personal information provided on this website. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose, unless you have given us your consent.
Use of service providers
Where the Company engages a service provider who collects, uses, stores or otherwise processes Personal Data owned by the Company on behalf and under the instructions of the Company, the service provider shall act as data processor pursuant to the Applicable Legislation. In all such cases, the Company ensures that a data processing agreement is in place. The purpose of this data processing agreement is to ensure that the service provider will Process Personal Data in accordance with the Applicable Legislation and its execution shall take place before the service provider has access to the Personal Data.
Rights of subjects
According to the Applicable Legislation, the Data Subjects have the following rights in connection with the Processing of their Personal Data.
You have the right of access, at your request, to find out about our data we hold and whether or not your personal data is being processed. In addition, you have the right to request the update of any inaccurate personal information.
And as long as the requirements of the Law are met, you have the right to:
- Refuse to process your personal data,
- Ask for your personal data to be deleted,
- Request the portability of your data,
- Ask for restriction on the processing of your data
What Data Does ATALANTA MARINE Collect?
- IP addresses: IP addresses are collected when you visit the “ATALANTA MARINE” Company web site. This is how your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is recognized. The Company collects and uses IP addresses to export traffic statistics.
- Cookies: Our website uses technology under the international term “cookies”. Cookies are encrypted text sequence that the Website places on the user’s computer. They are usually used to recognize the server hosting the site, visitors, when they return to the same site. Cookies are also used to measure the use of the various pages of our site and to help us customize it according to your access needs.
Web Analytics Cookies, from our Google partners, allow us to monitor customer interaction within the site. This gives us valuable information that allows us to improve the website. These cookies do not store personal information like other websites do and are based solely on browsing history.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We collect personal data from and about you whenever you use our services, or if you are in touch with us in any way, whether this is directly or indirectly.
Examples of personal data which we might collect include (but are not limited to):
- Your personal contact details such as name, title, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website/app or relating to the event invitations, updates, marketing materials and other communications we send to you electronically.
- Your communication preferences regarding marketing materials.
- Copies of documents you provide to prove your identity where the law requires this or where we require it when you transact with us. This may include a copy of your passport or equivalent ID document. This will include details of your full name, address, date of birth and facial image. If you provide a passport, the data will also include your place of birth, gender and nationality.
- Details of your yachting preferences.
- Financial information, such as your bank account details.
- The company you work for and your position.
- Details of your visits to our websites or apps, and which site you came from to ours.
- Your social media username(s), if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- When you wish to do business with us or to work for us.
- When you visit our website or submit your information via the website.
- When you ask our company to send you information about a yacht or service.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you book any kind of appointment or meeting with us.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you fill in any forms.
- When you have given a third-party permission to share with us the information, they hold about you.
- We collect data from publicly available sources where the information is made public as a matter of law.
Disable and Delete Cookies
All web browsers allow you to restrict the movement of cookies or to disable cookies through your browser settings or options. The steps you need to take to do this are different for each browser. Instructions can be found in your browser’s ‘Help’ menu.
Through the browser, you can also view cookies on your computer, delete them individually, or clear all of them.
Cookies are simple text files so you can open them and read their content. Items inside are often encrypted or display a numeric code that corresponds to a web browser. So often they have no meaning other than the information of the website that wrote it.
Access to Personal Data
The personal data you provide to us is processed only by ATALANTA MARINE employees. In addition, access to your personal information is provided by our hosting companies as well as advertising companies that undertake the promotion of our company through a Newsletter mission.
Personal Data Retention Time
The personal information we receive as part of your communication with us will be kept for as long as is necessary to manage your request or query and depending on the purpose and nature of each communication.
Our Commitment to Personal Data
The security of your personal information is important to us, so we protect the information and data you provide on our Site with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is a technology-based encryption software.
We follow the industry standard procedure for protecting the personal information and personal data submitted to us, both during their transmission and at the time of their receipt. We impose on our third parties who have access to your information the obligation to comply with such measures and commit to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the law and always in accordance with our instructions. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use optimum means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Website Use Agreement
Users of the Website atalantamarine.com consent to the Company “ATALANTA MARINE” to use their personal information in the manner described above.
All logos, copyrights, database rights and other copyrights of this Website material (as well as its structure and design) together with its source code are the sole proprietor and / or the legally licensed Affiliates unless otherwise expressly stated. Without our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, modify, modify, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any of the material on this Site or its source code. However, the contents of this Website may be uploaded to a computer, printed or copied for your own non-commercial use.
You may use this Site if you are in agreement with the Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and legitimate purposes. This includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of the Greek State or any other jurisdiction when accessing and staying on this Site.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate to or through this Website any information that may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or for any other reason illegal,
- use this Website in a manner that may or may not infringe the rights of others,
- use any software, formula or device to intervene or attempt to intervene electronically or manually in the organization or functionality of this Website. This includes but is not limited to making files containing corrupt information or viruses in any way,
- destroy, modify or interfere with the final version of this Website or its source code,
- act in a way that imposes an excessive or disproportionate burden on this Website or its related infrastructure?
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access, in any way, to any of our Networks.
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this Site, or terminate this Site at any time without notice.
We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and these modifications will be effective once they are made public on this Website. In such cases, your continued access to or use of this Website will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Link to Other Websites / Email Addresses
The “ATALANTA MARINE” Website provides direct access to other websites and / or email addresses. The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever, nor does it provide any warranty as to their content. It is also not responsible for any personal information collected from them. Access to these websites remains at your own initiative and responsibility.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for direct, indirect, positive or consequential damages or monetary satisfaction due to non-material damage or damage of any kind whatsoever for any reason arising from accessing this Site or its use.
Denial of Guarantee
To the extent permitted by law, we do not provide any warranty regarding the services and products contained on this Website. All information, services and products are provided as they are, without any warranty of any kind.
You agree to indemnify us for any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) associated with your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions include all terms of the agreement you have entered into with us for your use of this Site. Any other written or oral statements, as well as statements contained in brochures or any other promotional material issued by us, are not incorporated into this Agreement.
Your use of this Website and the material uploaded by it to your computer as well as the application of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Laws and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek Courts.
Contact ATALANTA MARINE
For any requests regarding the processing of your data please contact us at: email@example.com by writing your name or your company name. You can also contact us by phone at 2109910722 or by post, Iosifidou 3 Elliniko, PC. 16777
If you feel that your privacy is in any way compromised, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority by using the following contact details:
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Ave. 115 23, Athens
Call Center: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
This Policy is effective as of the date of its approval and may be subject to amendments.